SharkChain is a competition television series for innovative blockchain companies. SharkChainTV.com.
This show has been created to discover and excel the next generation of disruptors and decentralized entrepreneurs showcasing their innovative business solutions powered by blockchain, virtual reality and artificial intelligence technologies.
People may find it difficult to grasp the barrage of technical jargon and the concepts of blockchain, cryptocurrency, virtual reality and artificial intelligence. By showcasing companies with great ideas and solutions, we aim to improve the awareness of the general public about groundbreaking technologies that are changing our future.
SharkChain brings entrepreneur-contestants as they pitch their innovative business solutions to a panel of “Crypto Whales“ industry experts and investors, who then select the winner at the end of each episode.
SharkChain allows people to explore revolutionary technologies and to vote for their favorite innovators, leaders and industries transformers.
SharkChain TV Show is looking for a college student, recent college graduate or graduate student to join our dynamic Outreach team. The Outreach team recruits organizations across the country to apply for SharkChainTV.com
- Create compelling and well-written recommendations representing SharkChain TV Show community partners to potential sponsors
- Help to create engaging marketing materials
- Support social media outreach efforts
- Identify potential Community Partners through research
- Provide general administrative support to the Outreach Team
- A matriculating college student who has earned enough credits for a sophomore status, or a student who has graduated from college within the preceding six months
- Area of academic study relates to the intern position opening ( Sales, Communications, etc.) strongly preferred
- Ability to work in New York office preferred but not required
- Ability to work between 10-20 hours per week
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 weeks
- Ability to secure their own lodging/housing
- Adhere to all SharkChain employment policies
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Excellent organizational skills and great initiative
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Interested individuals should be able to effectively manage responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Individual must have the ability to communicate with community members and business partners of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels
- Willingness to engage in productive and challenging work
- Be open and receptive to feedback and learning opportunities
- Interns will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, including working in a cooperative manner in a team oriented environment
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment. SharkChain is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity. Women, people of color and LGBTQ+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.